Sunday 13 March 2011

It's all about 'Flow' - on Carol Anfinsen's blog today..

I'm relieved to say that I was given the all-clear by the hospital this morning, re possible retinal tears.

But getting to and from The Royal Gwent Hospital in Newport and then the after-effects of the drops the eye doctor put in, to help her look for damage, has all been very time-consuming so I haven't been able to post any 'Tree Paintings today!

However, coincidentally, Carol Anfinsen has posted my 'guest post' on her blog today so here is the link for anyone who's interested:




3 comments:

Betsy Grant said...

I love this, it touches that creative imagination in me that wants then to go where this painting is - knowing of course that it's not an actual physical place. You've given it a life of it's own. It's highly creative. You have a real gift Judy! I enjoyed your post on Carol Anfinsen's blog very much.

jeanlivingsimple said...

Judy, I am glad your "eyes" are OK.

Judy Adamson said...

Thank you, Betsy - I'm glad you like it. The painting was based on a photo taken on holiday in Jersey and it's the one that I finished whilst giving my entire 'mind' to a friend on the phone!

Jean - thank you so much! It was rather worrying overnight that the local hospital thought it important to send me straight to a larger hospital on a Sunday, but thankfully, it all turned out well. I would, however, like to point out that both hospitals told me that anyone getting a sudden new 'shower' of floaters, especially if accompanied by flashing light, should seek immediate medical help.