Tuesday 22 March 2011

Tree Paintings #18 - back to Norfolk!


Back 'home' to Norfolk - I still miss it in some ways! - and in Foxley Woods, a reminder of what may not be too far off! I already have tulips and wallflowers joining the daffodils in my garden and this lovely Spring weather seems set to continue for a while at least!


And this one, the North Norfolk Coast at Wells-next-the-Sea, reminds me of what I love most about the Norfolk landscape- its wide open spaces and huge skies. And not a single mountain in sight to block the view!




6 comments:

Crystal said...

These are awesome. I love how the light falls onto the path :-)

Judy Adamson said...

Thank you, Cindy. It seems I keep painting light falling across paths!

Mary Anne Cary said...

Beautiful, lovely light! I am jealous of your weather and flowers, we still have snow and winter here, I need flowers and warmth!!

Judy Adamson said...

Hi Mary Ann - thank you for your comments. I'm glad you likemy bluebell woods.

We are still enjoying a fine spell with temperatures as high as they should be in late May. But we've sometimes had snow in April so it may not last!

Di said...

Beautiful!!!

Judy Adamson said...

Thank you, Di :)